A person with a passion for skiing knows definitely goes miles to perfect their skiing skills. And the most important equipment that is needed is a professional level ski. However, to maintain the beauty of the equipment and keep it as good as new, you need to store it properly. Well, what is better than ski storage racks? This helps to keep all the products beautifully without causing any harm to the skis. Hang it or place it on the floor, these help in a well-planned arrangement.
Wondering which product will be best suited for your skis? Check out the recommended ski storage racks and understand its compatibility to pick the right product.
Top 10 Best Ski Storage Racks Reviews
10. StoreYourBoard Ski Storage Racks
This rack from StoreYourBoard presents an excellent solution to store your skis up and organized on the wall for a great display. Guests will be able to see all the detailing on your skis and all their beauty. But it isn’t just for vanity either. The heavy-duty ski storage racks give you great functionality and easy access to your skis whenever you want to hit the slopes.
The rack is lightweight and has heavy-duty high-quality ABS plastic construction. As a result unlike metal isn’t susceptible to rusting and corrosion. So, you don’t have to worry if there are times when you forget to clean that little bit of snow from your skis before putting it on the rack. Installation is super easy as well. Just four screws are all you need for mounting the rack against your wall.
- From top to bottom you get a total height of 16 and a half inches.
- Between each level, you get a clearance of 5.5 inches which is more than enough for most skis.
- Can store a lot of other gears, not just skis, including water skis, snowboards and more.
9. Rough Rack 4-8 Snowboard Ski Rack
Rough Racks has made a ski rack for you which is high in functionality and style. The rack has high-quality steel construction which has a natural resistance to rust and won’t break or bend easily. They are also covered with a powder coating. It certainly acts as an additional layer of safety against moisture and also makes them look great.
As a matter of fact, the commercial ski storage rack is perfect for commercial use also. Finally, you can use it for years and it can hold 8 of your snowboards or a total of 16 poles
- Proudly made in America with the highest standards.
- It is indeed capable of carrying the weight of a maximum of 100lbs.
- Comes with easy to read instructions and all necessary hardware for installing the rack.
8. Racor -Ski and Pole Rack
Racor brings to you a ski rack that lets you free up floor space and also display your best skis in the best way possible. It has solid steel construction and has three ski holders which are steel rods in pairs that extend out of the base plate. You don’t have to worry about maintenance since it is easily cleaned and doesn’t get easily corroded either.
On the other hand, the ski rack can easily accommodate skis of any width. Besides, the epoxy finish looks classy in every possible way.
- No need for any assembly, you can mount it right after unboxing.
- It has three arms that are designed for storing your ski poles.
- It is mounted securely with just two sturdy wall studs.
7. Timber Ski Wall Rack, 4 Pairs of Skis Storage
StoreYourBoard brings you another excellent ski wall rack at a nominal price. This rack lets you store 4 pairs of skis up on the wall for a nice and organized display. Metal is cold, hard and has a lot of shortcomings while cheap plastic is well, cheap. Natural organic wood has a premium feel and looks that can’t be matched by any of those materials. That’s why StoreYourBoard’s rack has solid wood construction, none of that processed and engineered wood which seems great at first, but can’t stand the test of time.
With this rack, you get a solid wood base plate against the wall and runs along a length of 34-inches from one side to another. Mounting this ski rack on your wall is quick and easy and you don’t even need to do any extra investment. With all hardware being shipped with the ski rack you don’t need to waste time running to the store.
- With an elegant and polished finish, you get a nice, warm look inside your home.
- Rounded off ski holders protect your skis from scratches.
- Ski holders are 5.5-inches deep and give you plenty of width for racing, cross country, and other wider skis.
6. XSOURCE Ski Snowboard Wall Rack Holds 10 Pairs
XSource provides you with a compact ski storage rack which packs a greater bang for the buck and lets you store a lot of skis in a tight space. It has a frame made from heavy-duty steel that is strong enough to bear a whopping 300 pounds of weight.
However, it has an adjustable design. As a result, it lets you install according to your requirements and lets you expand in the future in the need arises. You get a total of 6 storage attachments among which 5 are one foot long.
- Each long storage attachment can hold up to 2 skis without any issues.
- Apart from fitting in all types of skis, it can act as your display rack.
- Short 5.5-inch storage attachment can hold gears like helmets, backpacks and more.
5. StoreYourBoard Ski and Snowboard Ceiling Storage Rack
The ceiling-mounted ski rack from StoreYourBoard is an excellent and clean solution for holding your skis. It is used both for domestic as well as professional use and has been made from premium materials that are going to last you for a prolonged period of time. Unlike regular ski racks, it has a super wide holding area which makes it fit for various kinds of ski gear including your wide snowboards.
Due to heavy-duty steel construction, it can handle some of the heaviest skis you own. Each side can hold multiple skis as long as the combined weight on each side sums up to 75 pounds. That gives you a total load-bearing capacity of 150 pounds, which is more than enough for your prized ski collection. The arms have a width of 25-inches which means you can fit in two snowboards side by side without any issues.
- Padded arms prevent direct contact of your gear with metal and give scratch protection.
- You can also adjust the height bracket within 10-inches to 18-inches.
- Lets you store up to 10 skis in total.
4. StoreYourBoard Ski Storage, Freestanding 5 Pair
Most ski racks demand you to do some hardware store visits, figuring out correct drill bits and some of your time for installation. But with this floor ski storage rack from StoreYourBoard, you don’t have to deal with those issues. And now you can even take it wherever you want inside your car.
It sits on the floor and has large dimensions to fit in up to 5 pairs of skis. No need to drill even more holes into your walls when you have this ski rack. It indeed has a molded plastic construction that can stand up to the agents of corrosion and last you for a really long time.
- Lets you store your skis in a small space.
- It is heavy-duty, however, portable in nature.
- It comes in two different versions for storing both standard and wide ski.
3. StoreYourBoard Ski Wall Rack, Steel Ski Couple
Yet another brilliant product from StoreYourBoard which tells you about it high standards that don’t let anything bad come out of their design team or production line. This ski rack from the brand is the single version of their reliable and popular home utility ski rack. If you only have one or two pairs of skis then this rack is an excellent and affordable solution for storing them. You can use this for your personal use or for your business.
It is installed in your garage, house or even your ski resort. Unlike other metal racks, this one doesn’t come with any hassles. Furthermore, it gets delivered to you fully assembled. So need to waste your precious time figuring out which components connect together. You can easily mount it on your wall with the provided two heavy-duty screws diagonally on the base plate.
- In between the rack you get one inch back to hold the tips of your skis.
- The rack is compatible with several types of skis from standard to racing styles and allows you to store two of them side by side.
- High quality steel construction is durable to hold the weight of your skis year after year.
2. Wealers Wall Mounted Ski Rack Organizer for Skis and Poles
Wealers have made their ski rack with a strong metal frame that can handle the full weight of your ski collection. Firstly, it has three predrilled holes for easy and effortless mounting and has an excellent design that fits in multiples skis in a secured and compact space. Next, it makes minimal contact or restrictions for your skis and other gears.
Therefore, it means you get more space for maneuvering your skis. Lastly, it leads to reduced chances of bumps or scratches.
- All you need for cleaning the rack is a damp cloth.
- Metal holders have been padded for soft contact with skis and eliminating abrasion.
- Since it is wall-mounted you can use precious real estate for other purposes.
1.Pro Board Racks Ski Storage Rack The Apres Vertical
From helmets and poles to skis and snowboards, this ski rack can hold all your gear in one place in absolute brilliance. It lets you show your ski collection in all of its glory and also made from materials that accentuate their style.
With a width of 44-inches and four ski holders, this rack has great functionality. It is used by your whole family. Now you can put it up on any wall and simply hang your skis.
- Has baltic birch wood construction which is super strong and can handle a lot of weight.
- It ships with screw holes already drilled on the rack from the factory.
Passionate about skiing and like to collect skis of different designs? Then a ski organizer rack will help you to organize and display them at the same time.
Find More: Top 10 Best Wine Glass Racks Reviews